Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Sport day

Hi!
Today Andris, Megan and I are going to do a sport-day at home in a room in our house that we named the gym.
  
 These are the things that we did:


1.  Andris and I took turns at running on the Treadmill and doing sit-ups. While Andris was did sit-ups, I ran. While I ran, Andris did sit-ups.




2. -We did 50 sit-ups
I think you can see but I am  taking a rest, after doing 50 sit ups.


3.   While I was doing sit ups, I thought of making a bridge. To do a bridge, first you lay on you back with your hands above your head.  Then you push you self up wth you hands so that you head is in the air.



this is me doing the bridge
4. Megan was on the bike bicycling.


This is Megan on the Bike.
5. After Megan got off of the Bike, we were doind a few push ups. And by the way I ran 4.5 km's!!!


6.  And then we did some stretches with our legs and then that was the end of the sport day.


This is us stretching our calf muscles after our work out.





No comments:

Post a Comment