Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Playing Chalk

Hi!
Today is Friday. On every Friday we have an Italian-lesson.Andris, mom, and I. Dad is lazy.No, I am just joking! I think he just doesn't have time.But we don't always go in that order.We always go mixed. This time, Andris went first, I was second, and mommy was third.When I was done and mom just started, I was looking for the guys, because they weren't in the house.As I looked for them in the drive-way, guess what happened. I found them!They were playing chalk.





                                           ( This was when I already drew my drawings.)






                                          ( Chelsea drew things for A, B, and for C for Andris.)






                                                                See you next time!!! 
                                                                          Bye bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment