Sunday, August 28, 2011

Picnic on the Duna part

For my second post I would like to share with you about our picnic on the Duna part.
Well,  first I woke up at 07 : 34. I ate Chocolate Chip muffins which we made
yesterday . Then Megan came. And then I  had an idea to go to the
Duna part and have our snack there. And we went. Megan had a surprise for
us. She brought our swim suits.  We brought : peanut butter, apples, grapes, serviets, 
 water, and Barbie,  my Barbie.  Oh .  I almost forgot Andris my little brother
 who is 6, remembered to bring some bread for the ducks. So we fed them.

 On this picture Andris is feeding  some ducks . 

And on this one I am eating peanut butter on apples. 

Oh , oh , oh , I almost forgot, while we were swimming, we saw a beatiful Butterfly.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Agi!
    I really like your blog! Well done, it look great! I'm in Vienna now so will hopefully be coming to visit soon!

    Shelly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelly
    Thank you for reading and for your comment too !!!
    I am working on another one so you are welcome to read any time.
    I miss you very very very very very very much !!!!
    Agi

    ReplyDelete