Sunday, October 30, 2011

Budapest Part 1.

Hi !
Today we are going to Budapest.  The bad news is Mom left early in the morning by train, because she had a dental conference in Budapest.  Dad, Megan, Andris, and I took the car in the afternoon to Budapest to meet her.  The drive took about two hours.  We stayed in our favorite hotel, the Hotel Normafa.  We like it so much because it's up in the high hills overlooking Budapest and the room has a big bunk bed shaped like a car.  Andris and I like to play in it.  The hotel use to be a ski lodge a long time ago (Megan says during communist-occupied Hungary, because people couldn't go to bigger mountains for skiing).  When we arrived, mom was already waiting for us. Dad and megan brought the luggage out from the car.  Then, Dad and Andris went to swim in the hotel swimming pool.  Mom and I took Megan to see the amazing view from the park across the street.


you could see the whole city of budapest
we saw that there was a "Lángos-Place" .( Lángos is a potatoe dough, that people usally eat with some combinatins of these things : garlic, chees or sour cream.

We got some!!!!!!!!!! And it was very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It was getting late, so, we needed to go back.When we were at the Hotel, we stayed there a little bit, and waited for Andris and dad to finaly come out of the swimming-pool. Beside our hotel, there was a Restaurant.  Back when the hotel was a ski lodge, the restaurant was a little place people could come in after skiing and warm up with a hot drink.  At the restuarant, I had chicken fingers with french fries, Andris had fish, Megan had a ceasar salad, and Dad had Hungarian goulash soup.  Mom wasn't so hungry because she had a big breakfast and ate at the conference.    After dinner, it was really late so we went back to the hotel and went to bed.  


Megan and I decided that the next morning we would wake up early to go on a nature walk in the park.  When we woke up we had a small problem, because Andris wanted to come too, but Dad ended up taking Andris to a playground so I got to explore just with Megan.  We found lots of cool things, like:

This is a Buckeye.  I wanted to take it because Megan said it was a symbol of Ohio.
This is an information sign of the kinds of birds we could find in the park.
Here, I'm exploring.  The signs on the tree help you navigate.
This is a tree has lots of roots, because of erosion.
Since it's fall, there were lots of leaves and buckeyes.
Some people in love carved their names into the tree.
These were some flowers we found.  Pretty!
This is a good climbing tree.
These are some nuts we found.
This is another plant we found there

There also were looods of pretty flowers
.

 Then we found a clearing, and guess what , it was a PLAYGROUND!!!!!!
There was a wooden train, and a slide , and even a zipline! But it was broken.There was everything that you would need for a real playground.And me and megan were playing on the wooden train.We were plying that  Megan needed a taxi and I was the train driver.Megan came from the "nearby Zoo" and had a babytiger in her hand. She said I needed to go fast, because the Zoo-gards were chasing her.I drove the train as fast I could! once the babytiger accidently flew out of the window! I told Megan who I called miss then, to drive instead me, while I climed to the back of the train, and looked if maybe the Babytiger was still at the back of the train. it was! And of course I SAVED IT !!!   
I gave it back to Megan, and she was soooooooooo proud of me!!!
      


This is me on the train


I am just saving the Babytiger in this picture
After a few minutes, we already needed to go back home. What happened afterwords, you  will see in the next post!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment