Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tea-Party with Alina

Hi ! 
Today was a really normal schoolday.  Except today, my very good friend Alina is coming to visit.  After school her mom will bring her here.  Her grandfather, the director, will come too to buy Hungarian cigarettes.  Because Alina is my friend from Austria.  When she got here we decided to have a tea party.  My grandmother made apple pie earlier that day, and Megan made tea for us.  Then we carried it all on a tray up to the treehouse.
This is the tray
Here is alina and me in the tree house

This is how to politely pat your face.
Megan was silly that day and spilled the tea three times.  She would not do well in a Felicity book :)    I taught Alina how to politely decline tea.  What you do is turn your cup upside down, place your spoon on it, and say "Thank you, I shall not drink tea."  I learned that from a Felicity book.  Since we didn't have a spoon, we just turned the cup over.
We also practiced  with our pikies up.
We are sipping 
The apple-pie was really good

Megan was silly

Even Megan was drinking tea

No comments:

Post a Comment