Sunday, January 8, 2012

Chelsea Allison Appleby

Hi! 
Today is a special day, because  today we get a new nanny! Her name is Chelsea. She lived one year in Japan.And I know that too, that she was in the Marine Corps for five years. Her favorite color is green.She loves penguin's. Her favorite moovie is the lion King. She likes to go to the Beach, climb trees, to finger-paint and make funny faces.her favorite Shop is ToysRus and Victorias Secret.her favorite peace of the make-up is mascera from the brand : TooFaced.She is very funny. Oh, and she want's to braid my hair. But I don't wan't to.Chelsea can braid very pretty. She can braid with three and even four pecies.maybe mom can teach me it with five, and i can show it to Chelsea.Chelsea came from Florida.She came to us  on the 29th December. My Birthday was actually on the 23rd december, but we put in onto the 30th December because chelsea wouldent be there, because she only came on the 29th. As I said. 

I made this picture with Chelsea's name on it so that when we go to the Airport, i can show it up, and then she can see us better! 



Otherwise,  I think she is very very pretty!!!This is she and I :



Alright. I don't have anything else to say.So,this was it. We got a great new nanny.Plus, I can't even tell you 
                                                                    how nice she is.
                                                                              bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment