Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Birthday

Hi!!!!!
I am especcially exited today, because TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!
There were 8 Children, and 3 adults there.Then at the end there were 4. It was : Gergő,( my cousin ) Dóri, ( Gergő's youngers sister) Kamilla,( my Dad's brother's, so my uncles daughter ) Áron, ( Kamilla's younger brother ) Anna, ( my best friend's  older sister ) and of course : Adél. ( my best friend )

Well, on the 30.december, it was also a huge big Cho-Cho-Party.Cho-Cho is actually a big table, which you play on with sticks in the middle of the table where the sticks also go through.There are on each sticks, a few (about 2 inch tall) plastic people.It is a Football-table game.I think the best thing in it is, that you can make it into 12 other tables too.I mean like into all kinds of other games like into a Hockey-table, and into a ping-pong-table, into a billiard-table any many other games you can just think of!!!


 (the sticks under it, were from billiard)

 It was a great day!My birthday cake was a huge Surprise to every one! You know it had 3 layers.It looked beautiful.Unfortunately, it took me at least 49 hours to blow out the candles, but for heavens sake, the 50th time i could do it. 


                                                                The cake was delicious!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment