Thursday, April 5, 2012

Chelsea and I at the McDonald's

Hey, 
sorry, I couldent write on the blog for alot of days.So, now I will do it.by the way, it is today Tuesday.In Mososnmagyaróvár there is this place called park center.it just has about seven big shops.lets say all of these shops are on the right side, and the biggest one of all of them is the Tesco.the Tesco is on the left side.Now  the McDonald's is write in the middle.as I told you it is Tuesday, and on tuesdays Andris always goes with dad swimming.While Andris was swimming, mom, Chelsea, and I went to the park center.First all of us went in a few shops.Then, mom went in an other shop, while chelsea and I went with some money to  the McDonald's and bought some food.I am just telling you that we go only like four times a year to the McDonald's.We made some Photos too.I'm gonna show them to you.( They're with a HappyMeal-box that we got to our Happy  
Meal.) 







I am opening my Túró Rudi.Túró Rudi is a hungarian sweet little thing.It sometimes has a filling in it.like  strawberry or or or or, I don't know.Just any kind of filling.          


 At the end we were already trying to go away, but when we saw this computer, whitch could make Photos, we made one.Then we e-mailed it to ourselfs.

Unfortunaetely i could not put in on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment