Monday, February 6, 2012

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

Hi!
Merry christmas to everyone!!!
I had a verybusy christmas this year, because we had three christmas-celebrations.One with my immediate family ( mom dad andris and I ) at home ,one at my daddys mom with my extended family, and one at my other extended family with my other cousins.our christmas-tree looked very very pretty.Especiaslly with all of those presents under it!



The biggest present that i found under the tree, was a real Cho-Cho-table, which you can make into 11 other tables.Cho-cho is actually a foot-ball table game with metal sticksgoing through the table.On the sticks are little plastic people hanging, about four inch tall.


It was really fun to play, although four  people can play at a time, almost all of the peopl were playing!!!of course not all at once!Some of my cousins were playing MONOPOLY.Its a really fun game!







Otherewise, whats the best thing at Christmas?????
the Answer : 


PRESENTS!!!!!!

At home, I got loads of new clothes, and the movie   cars2.since we got the movie, we are almost always watching it!At one of my grandmotheres, I got a boardgame, named Manage wisely almost like MONOPOLY, exept not the same.I got a Magyar népmesék book to my collection, and Andris got the same kind of book, exept for he gave it to me because he knows that i am doing a collection of the books, and he likes it if I read him a few stories.



 My other grandmas X-mas tree looked really pretty!





               I can now really make a Diary, because i got more than one book to make a Diary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wont tell you everything what we did at Edit-mamas, because we did lots more things at her! maybe an other 
                                                                                    time!
                                                                           Bye, dudes!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment