Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Fruit -salad

Hi!
Until now, the only thing that I COULD do in the kitchen, was a big, delicious looking, and IS delicious, and  fruity dessert! it's name is "the Fruit-salad".One a calm Sunday, I thought, maybe I could make some salad.now here is my recipe.I won't make this fruit-salad with every kind of fruits.You can make it with any fruits.I am just gonna use those that i like.


You need  :



  • 2 APPLES
  • 2 or 3 BANANAS
  • 1 or 2 PEARS
  • 2 TANGERINES
  • 2 PEACHES
  • 2 APPRICOTS
And as last you always need    YOGURT ON THE TOP!!!!!
Any other Ingredients you would like.



Oh, and I forghot to tell you that Barbie ( I mean my Barbie-doll )was helping me cook. 
Take a fruit,  that you want to take. The first thing is with all of the fruits is to WASH THEM!!!!!!!!
Number 2 : you cut them, and while you are cutting them, make sure you cut them into very very SMALL pieces!




You know, if you just cut them somehow, then you will not be able to eat it.then collect them in a bowl, until you cut all of them.Then the trick in the whole recipe is the yogurt!Once I made it at my grandma. First, I didn't wan't to put the secret ingredient in it but then my grandma told me to.You know i didn't know the secret yet.The last thing to do is to serve and and to eat the yummy salad!



 By the way, maybe you can remember onto the "Spain" posts."Paella" ( pronounce : piaya ) is a spanish food witch mom made it looks really strange because the main part of the food was rice and the rice was YELLOW! When we were eating it no one knew how she made the rice yellow.Her secret was :

 
Now you will get to see a photo of the Paella.








                                                 Well, good bye until next time!!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment