Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sylvester in 2011

Hi!
I'm telling you : I think this will be a short post.Today is the December 31.2011. and almost January 01.2012!!!
It is also NOW  Sylvester!!!!!!I hope that everyone knows what Sylveter is!!!!Well, if not then I will just tell it!Sylvester is the same as new years eve!people shout fireworks up in the air and the look beatiful!!!Later I will show you dudes a few pictures of it.if I am showing you later pictures of fireworks which were shout up really late, so I needed to stay up very late!Yes, i did stay up really late!I went to sleep at 25:00!!!!That is really late!
Otherwise, if you already know what Sylvester was, then I am even more happyer!
So I told you that I will show you photos and now I am showing them to you!



 
sorry the photos are not too good
Okay!The next games name will be guess which day  it is!I hope everyone knows it, because yesterday it was            
new years eve!So this day must be........................January 01.2012.!!!!!!
                                                                             Bye!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment