Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The austrian bike tour part 2.

Hi again !!!
I will write about our austrian tour, the third day. 
In Melk we saw : 
 A very, very, very, beautiful, huge, big, yellow abbey, and Megan and I pretended that we lived in it. 
                                        This is a picture from the wikipedia page. 
You can find some more pictures if you enter into google: Melk abbey and then press images.
After we arrived in Melk, when we were looking for a Hotel, we saw that Melk was very busy, and all of the bed and breakfasts were full.  Except for one.  But we needed to climb 2 huge big mountians to get there.  Luckily after we went up, we got to go down a very steep (18 % ) decline. But then we finally found it. We stayed 2 nights there, and guess what, we played taxi almost the whole night.

Oh, oh, oh,   on the trampoline ( in the bed and breakfast ) I jumped on my behind about 100 times
all together.
                               I am falling on my behind right now in this picture.


That night, I slept with Megan.  It was like a sleepover.  She read more of Felicity as a bed time story, and I loved it.  First we started with book two.  I couldn't stop listening to the story, and we finished with book 3!  The next morning, we had our breakfast at the bed and breakfast.  Oh, and I forgot to tell you, there was a goat at the bed and breakfast but I hadn't seen it yet.  When we left the bed and breakfast, Megan saw the goat.  Then we started our way to Krems.  This time, we had to go up the very steep, 18% incline hill.  I had to walk with my bike.  But then we got to ride down the two huge vey big hills.  The third daz was really pretty.  We saw lots of vineyards, castles, and old ruins.
Then I was a little tired so we stayed at a little Restaurant. Because of course we were always biking beside the Duna, I saw a little path to the water.


                        Megan , Andris and I were looking for flat stones to skip rocks.
    
                        


I was looking for a stone that I can take home. And I found one. Its a little bit green on the site , I think its cool because it looks like water and swimming.
After, we went to a bike ferry over the Duna. While we were waiting for it, we took a short swim. On the other side, Andris, Dad, Mom, and I took a long swim. 
After that we went to eat something , we all were hungery!
Then we finally got to Krems. We found the train station and went to Vienna. There we biked over to another train station. There we took a train to home, to Mosonmagyaróvár.
Happly ever after !!!!!!!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment