Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Starting School

Hi !
Today I am  starting school!!!
Andris will go in the 1. class and I am going in the 3. class.
When I went in the first  class , I had Verena Steiner-Strobl as my teacher. But unfortunately she needed to go to another school,she gave us a little paper with a picture of her.
                          Here it is : 
this is my teacher in the first class
 These are my classmates in school . On the first picture , there are we in September 2010, and on the second is in July 2011.
 I have about three friends in the school, and all of them had already slept at my house once . Here is a photo of when we started school.
This is dad and us, our schoolbags are the gates.

Isn't he so sweet ?
Here we are together.
dad is thinking : my little children both go to school already
 Since the second class I have  Nina Rammer as my teacher. She is really really nice . Homework is going good!!!
 For two years ( in the first and second class ) I had this bag :
This is my old scoolbag
This was my old Pecilcase
                                              We put the old one on Andris's Wardrobe.
This is my old schoolbag on the Wardrobe



This is my new schoolbag with a new pencilcase
This is how it looks from the inside :



2 comments:

  1. Hello Agi, I am Ingrid. We met a long time ago when my family and I were living in Moson.
    We are back in South Africa for 6 years already.
    I think your blog is amazing. Your English is fantastic.
    I am sure your mum will let me know when you update again. The photos of the horses are wonderful, I love horses as well and enjoy taking photographs of them.
    Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ingrid!
    I was really small then , but I remember you !!!!!
    First THANK YOU for Commenting on my Blog !
    It makes me really happy that you are reading my blog!
    How are you doing in South Africa?
    I can't believe that it is 6 years.
    Agi

    ReplyDelete