Thursday, September 8, 2011

Banana Ice-cream

Hi 
 This will be a healthy, tasty desert or way to get rid of bad bananas!

Ingredients 
  • Freeze  your bananas for at least 4 hours.
Bananas before freezing    
Bananas after freezing  
  •  Then slice your bananas into thin pieces.
This is how thick they need to be.    






    
This is me slicing 
  • Then peel off the skin and put the bananas ( you can throw the skin away, we don't need it ) in a bowl.
That is me peeling a banana
  
This is how it should look.

  • Now, beat the bananas together with an egg beater. ( If you don't have one, then you can use a blender or a food processor.
This is Andris beating the ice cream

This is me. The cream needs to look about like this
Your own banana ice-cream is now done !!!!!!!!!!
Buon Appetit !    
This works perfectly with bananas, but I think that you can try it with and SOFT fruit . 
Here is where I found the "one ingredient ice-cream."

2 comments:

  1. Agi! I ran across this beginner baking blog and immediately thought: WE MUST MAKE ALL OF THESE. Look through and pick out our next project!

    http://www.bakeorbreak.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan !
    I red your comment and I am realy happy you wrote one.
    I say : OK , lets look at the blog .
    I am shore you would not lie.
    But first lets cook something!
    OK ?
    Agi

    ReplyDelete